Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Quickie Post

Wait, wasn't that the name of that chick on "Night Court"?

No. It's me, aced my CBC with 228K platelets and the grace of God and medical advances in horse serum and mustache-growing prescription medications.

And that is the sound of my bone marrow making platelets and even more red blood cells.

"Your aspirate shows that your bone marrow is getting better, but it's still not normal." What about me is normal anyway, so I'll take it.

To be continued, September 14th.

2 comments:

bushra said...

honestly, it feels like i've been gone away for ages. (when you become a mom bethany, look out for that feeling where you walk into your home but it feels like a completely different place, because hel-lo! you have a baby with you!) anyway, digressing here, fantastic news about your platelets! noticed you used an ER style abbreviation there, does this mean medical speak just rolls off your tongue now?

keep going gairl, you're doing great. *hugs*

me said...

hello, bushra! I've been meaning to email you back with total love for your new charms! man, I know you've had your hands full, but isn't The Bob worth it! and I have been in the process of moving -- that's why I've disappeared -- between moving, freelance, and the doggy daycare work, I've been non-stop and feel the same -- like i've been away for ages. but it'll be over soon. i can't wait to see more pics of The Bob and can't wait to send him a little pres for the both of you. can you believe it? yerra mom, and I great one at that! xox to you, back soon after the move! - bny