Monday, February 19, 2007

"R-a-m-b-l-i-n...apostrophe" ~ Steve Martin


Speaking of, I'm offline for a couple of days to travel 210 miles north to Memphis until Wednesday. I have 1.2 million things to get done before my next doctor's appointment next Tuesday. While my platelets are soaring (I believe), I need to check on my house (see a photo of it in the recent snow ~ thank you for the photo, Ron) and all the other things I left behind way back in Decemeber 2006. How many days has it been now ~ like, 70? Can't wait to weed my tiny little yarden, combing the knots out of its hair like a sad, rained-on ragdoll. Can't wait to clean the wood floors and vaccuum the baseboards until they sparkle. Call me crazy, but all I can say is "I love my purple Dyson." Just don't tell the PICC Line. He's the jealous type.

Back in a few days, hope you are all well with a touch of spring fever!

xox - bny

ps: Sissy ~ Need to know how your doctor's appointment came out ~ how is your arm/is it broken? Call us on Ma's cellphone!

No comments: